Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

Get your name removed from the graphs! (Read 881 times)

happybarb

Cellcom 2012

Completed the OHR running plan.  I switched my running to the Gallaway run/walk interval running and it has brought the fun back into running.  What's next on my list.............maybe a HM training, Hal Higdon's Half Marathon Training looks like it would work.  One week at a time..............Thanks for updating the graphs. Smile
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Congratulations, Barb!  Way to go on finishing the plan!

Don't forget to celebrate!  New running shoes are a fun way to celebrate an accomplishment like that.  Just a suggestion... Wink

Roads were made for journeys...

Finished the C25K!! Onward and upward I go, but for now you can take my name off the graph and add me to the graduate list Smile
        Wingz

Professional Noob

Congrats!

Done. Smile

Wingz

Professional Noob

Wingz, I'm STILL on week 9...don't go cleaning house yet!  I WILL graduate!

Sushi?

No updates on the graph since November.  You working on something else now?

Baby bean!

No, I'm still on it!  Yes...since forever.    This winter running thing and I don't get along too well, so while I'm going out, it's usually from 20-35 minutes.  After that, the wind wins!   I don't want to abandon the program so I paused it. 

Goals:
              Finish C25K

I'm slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter, but I run.

Wingz

Professional Noob

Since you've been running 25-30 min at a shot for a while, you may want to consider just re-starting the OHR rather than trying to jump back to week 9... Just a thought..

Baby bean!

Since you've been running 25-30 min at a shot for a while, you may want to consider just re-starting the OHR rather than trying to jump back to week 9... Just a thought..

I haven't thought about that.  I did think about going back to week 5 or 6. 

Goals:
                  Finish C25K

I'm slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter, but I run.

Stretch

Sorry I have not been on here lately. I completed the Couch to 5K this morning! I'm now preparing for my first 5k race in September Smile
                    Wingz

Professional Noob

Congratulations!  I'm taking your name off the graph and moving you over to the "graduates" list.  Smile

De-slacking in progress

C25K Graduate (again)

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

Good to hear...

I'm running 30 min + too, but at a very slow pace...

I fear there isn't anybody here anymore  who can remove or add someone to the graphs...

Running in Belgium
                          Ann