Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

4/5-4/11 (Read 150 times)

Baby bean!

How is everyone this week? Where is everyone this week? Tongue I just came back from Week 4, Day 3. I am slower than a snail in his sleep. But we could have fallen to excuse after excuse. We're too tired, it's too cold, don't want to get sick, I need a nap, I just ate. Well, the one thing I should have done was wait another 20 minutes. I ate too much before we went out. But we got out. So, who else has been able to get out?

Goals:
    Finish C25K

I'm slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter, but I run.

Hi! Im new here but not the site. I joined back in March 16, thats when I started the C25K. I am currently on W3D5. I was struggling all through week 3 last week so I decided to stay on it this week until I felt comfortable. Everytime I finish a running segment without stopping I feel so proud! Quick questions for those of you doing the C25k. What do you do on your days off? I understand that you have to rest to let your body heal. But I get so restless and just wanna get out there and run, but I dont because I dont wanna injure myself. I have wii fit and I do the strength and yoga on there, but I still wanna get out there and run!! any suggestions?

RookieRider

I completed W4D3 yesterday but I'm repeating this week again since it was such a struggle for me. Tomorrow I'm doing W4D1 again. LIfe does occasionally get in the way. I found it hard to fit my run in from Sunday until Tuesday. I hope this week it is easier for me to find time for the runs. kwikstop - At my age I need the rest day but sometimes I have ridden my bike on the days I'm not running. Cycling is something I LOVE to do.
        2009 goals Complete C25K Run my first 5k Run another 5k Cycle a half century Cycle EVERY week

Baby bean!

Kwikstop-for now, I just take a rest day or two. If you feel the need to go out, try a walk or a bike ride.

Goals:
          Finish C25K

My Little Pony hair.

I'm getting ready to start week 4 tomorrow Smile As for my days off, I'm a World of Warcraft addict, and I'm probably going to make some jewelry this week to try and recoup some of the $517 we spent on Friday after we had a nasty family pet accident Sad

2011 Goals:

• lose more weight
            • run 1000k
            • be more confident in my running abilities

Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop. | my running blog | upcoming races

Baby bean!

Started week 5 today. I kind of tweaked weeks 5 and 6 a bit so for me, right now, week 5 is 3 days of day 1. Next week, week 5 will be 2 days of day 2 and then the 20 minute run. Same idea for week 6. I want these 5 minute runs to be cake for me and week 5 played mental games with me last time. Tongue

Goals:
              Finish C25K

RookieRider

I completed W4D1 Thursday and will be doing W4D2 tomorrow. The first day of week 4 was easier for me this second time around.
                2009 goals Complete C25K Run my first 5k Run another 5k Cycle a half century Cycle EVERY week

RookieRider

I completed W4D2 today. I did much better than the first time around.
                    Moving on to week foud now!!! For the first three weeks I found Day 2 to always be the hardest. Day one is a piece of cake because I just come off my two rest days. And day three is just getting through it knowing that I can do it!