Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

Get your name removed from the graphs! (Read 881 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Done with C25K or OHR? Ready to move on or try something different? Drop us a line here and we'll take your name off the graphs.

Roads were made for journeys...

Wingz

Professional Noob

Goodbye, CyndiKo! Congrats on finishing OHR and good luck with your future plans!

One hour runner complete! Thanks for everything, people.

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

Tortoise

C25K complete. Whee!
          "It's very hard in the beginning to understand that the whole idea is not to beat the other runners. Eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside you that wants you to quit."

rdmsgirl

Marie

C25K is done Big grin
            Wingz

Professional Noob

One hour runner complete! Thanks for everything, people.
              Congratulations, Jehu! Cool

Wingz

Professional Noob

C25K complete. Whee!
                Congratulations, sefkhet!

Wingz

Professional Noob

Any chance of me getting on the OHR grad list? I take any recognition I can get these days...

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

Wingz

Professional Noob

Any chance of me getting on the OHR grad list? I take any recognition I can get these days...
                      Ah, thanks for the reminder! Updated!

Wingz

Professional Noob

The following people haven't updated since November and are being removed from the graph to keep it current: TheYap'sWife Ryan ottem16 Ann-V You're welcome to re-join at any time - just drop a line in the "Get your name added to the graphs" thread! Smile

Roses Revenge

Might as well take my name off the graph. I'm too busy at work to be able to do any consistent running and it doesn't look like that's going to change before the first of May. I'll keep on trying to work it in, and I'll be back when my seasonal job ends.

Marathon Maniac #991 Half Fanatic #58 Double Agent #22  It's a perfect day and I feel great!

Just completed C25K today!!! I never thought I could do it!Big grin
                            Wingz

Professional Noob

Might as well take my name off the graph. I'm too busy at work to be able to do any consistent running and it doesn't look like that's going to change before the first of May. I'll keep on trying to work it in, and I'll be back when my seasonal job ends.
                              Ok - just don't give up on those dreams, eh? You've done great things so far... Smile

Wingz

Professional Noob

Just completed C25K today!!! I never thought I could do it!Big grin
                                Congratulations!!! Cool What's next?