Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

I am in shock... C25K plan $19.95!!! (Read 452 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

http://training.active.com/TransactionManager/viewPlan.do?tpId=2251 I guess Active.com didn't want to have any competing training plans! Looks like for the low-low price of $19.95 they'll take that C25K program and put it on a calendar for you. How sweet of them! Man, I am just in the wrong field... Roll eyes

Roads were made for journeys...

Wingz

Professional Noob

I stand corrected. Apparently the plan isn't for sale, only having it directly uploaded to your Active.com training account. That's better. Sorta. Roll eyes

RookieRider

You mean it's NOT for sale? It looks like it is for sale to me too. Why would I purchase it when I can find my way back to coolrunning and get the support for free? I think Active is trying to hide the coolrunning forum. I was so disappointed recently when I logged on and it took me several minutes to find coolrunning forums. There is no link to coolrunning within Active that I can find. I had to go to the address bar and type in the address for coolrunning to find the forums once I was logged into Active. IT SUCKS. I signed up through Active for a free training program for an upcoming event here in Columbus, Ohio. But I dont' like it very well.
        2009 goals Complete C25K Run my first 5k Run another 5k Cycle a half century Cycle EVERY week
        Wingz

Professional Noob

Obiekye posted a link to the program in the "C25K Question" thread pinned at the top of this forum. I just got through copying the text/table of that website just in case it ever gets moved or taken down. You're more than welcome to stay with us!

obiebyke

Good idea to get the text off that link now. Thanks for thinking ahead, Wingz! And welcome, Nancy.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)