Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

Help test a new method for the graphs! (Read 191 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Hi, gang! In an effort to help automate the updating of the C25K and OHR graphs, we're trying out a new system. If successful, once your name has been added to the graph by an administrator, you will be able to update your weekly progress yourself! When you are ready to update your week, you will go to this website:http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=p2tq-nMzOyRkCmT2fM62mHw&hl=en Type in your name, select the week you're on, and choose which program you're working with. The spreadsheet will automatically take the highest value/week you've selected and will graph you out to that week number. What this new method can do: 1) Show your progress on the graph in about 5-10 minutes instead of having to wait for someone to update the graphs. 2) Reduce the workload on the people trying to keep up the graphs. What it cannot do: 1) The pretty colors - it'll be all one color. 2) Add in a new user. That'll still need to be done by the administrators. This is a testing phase, so it's a great time to tell us what you think! It's free software powered by Googledocs, and there's a limit to what it can do, but there's still some wiggle room if you'd like to see some changes.

Roads were made for journeys...

Wingz

Professional Noob

The test graphs are on the home page...

I've updated my progress... I understand that it will still take some time to show on the graph. Edited a little later: Yes, graph is updated! It works for me!

Running in Belgium
        Ann

The young Mama Bear!

*bumps this* Everyone, try it out. If it doesn't work for you, either Wingz or I can attempt to help you. If it works, keep entering data!
          Couch to 5K support group! Short-term goals: - Sub 35 5K - Complete my 16-week 10K training plan.
          Long term goals: - Sub 30 5K. - Compete in a 5K. - Train for a triathlon. - Compete in a 10K.
            The C25K graph updated fine for me, but I can't seem to add myself to the OHR graph...

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

Wingz

Professional Noob

added to graphs: C25K sefkhet Ryan ottem16 added to OHR: iang999 Jehu Removed from C25K: Jehu

Wingz

Professional Noob

Well, goddess9, which way do you want to use? Let me know...

The young Mama Bear!

Well, goddess9, which way do you want to use? Let me know...
                  Apologies! It seems that this way is working. I see that everyone has gotten the hang of it, so...
                  Couch to 5K support group! Short-term goals: - Sub 35 5K - Complete my 16-week 10K training plan.
                  Long term goals: - Sub 30 5K. - Compete in a 5K. - Train for a triathlon. - Compete in a 10K.