Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

Jumping in here..... (Read 139 times)

run-mom

Hi all! I just wanted to introduce myself. I started C25K on Tuesday, Dec. 30 (my birthday). I have been running on and off since 1990. I am married and have 2 gorgeous gals, ages 7 and 8. I was training for the Zooma Women's Half when I took a spill in my own yard chasing after our puppy, and fractured my distal fibula! I spent 5 weeks in a cast on crutches, 2 weeks in an aircast boot and 6 weeks of PT. C25K is my ticket back! I am hoping to run another half (my 3rd) in the fall if all goes well. Wink
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Happy birthday! What a way to celebrate - starting the C25K program. Cool Good luck with your HM goal!

Roads were made for journeys...

Happy birthday a little later... I often start with a 'new habit' at the end of a month, a year... You already can say now: 'Oh, I started running last year', which sounds longer than 'since this year', and for that reason can be more motivating to go on...

Running in Belgium
        Ann

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Smart way to get back to running after an injury. We'll be cheering for you as you get back to running and after when you are getting ready for that half!

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.