Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

Get your name added to the graphs! (Read 1412 times)

princessash

Hi! I am on week three of the Couch 2 5k! I can't believe how well this program is working, I was running 2 miles every other day and was mentally "tiring" at the 2 mile mark, which is tough when I want to run longer distances. I hope I can get lots of great advice from people in the same boat. Big grin
      Hi there- My name is Mel I started the C25K program on Feb 5th. I just did W2D3 yesterday...I'm not sure if I will move to week 3 or repeat week 2 as during the first 2 intervals my breathing is typically out of control. I'm planning on running a Mothers Day 5K. Looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

21.1k, 20/07/2013, MEC Race Series Calgary #4/5 2:24:29

15k, 4/05/2013, MEC Race Series Calgary #3 1:40:43

10k, 13/04/2013, MEC Race Series Calgary #2 1:08:44

10k, 23/09/2012, Rock the House 1:04:27(gun), 1:03:48(chip)

10k, 27/05/2012 1:08:57

11.34 k, 22/10/2011 1:16:52

Started C25K 5 February 2009; SportCheck Mother's Day 5k- 37:13

Wingz

Professional Noob

Hi, princessash and Canadamel. I've got you both on the form and graph. Welcome! Smile

Roads were made for journeys...

johnnfrankfort

add me to the c2k graph again please. w1d1 down Big grin
          goals: complete c25k 2 miles in 15 min
          Wingz

Professional Noob

add me to the c2k graph again please. w1d1 down Big grin
            Got you on... got a question. I've currently got you at week 8, last updated 11/26/08. I'm assuming you want the old data erased, but want to check before I do it. Back to week 1 and erase everything else?

johnnfrankfort

yes you can start me from the beginning. with all that time off i really need to restart..
              goals: complete c25k 2 miles in 15 min
              Wingz

Professional Noob

yes you can start me from the beginning. with all that time off i really need to restart..
                Gotcha. Will do! You're on the form - currently last name on the list. Sorry we're not alphabetized, but I'm feeling kinda lazy. Wink

Amory

Hey I just started the C25k today! Could you add me to the graph? Thanks so much! -Amory
                  Wingz

Professional Noob

Hey I just started the C25k today! Could you add me to the graph? Thanks so much! -Amory
                    You're on! Smile Welcome.

New to the forum and new to this board. I did W2D2 2/23/09
                      2009 Goals finish C25K - April 2009 first 5K: Miles for Smiles 5K May 2, 2009 compete in at least 4 5K's for the year.
                      Wingz

Professional Noob

New to the forum and new to this board. I did W2D2 2/23/09
                        Got you on, Murph! Welcome. Smile

My Little Pony hair.

Please add me to the C25K list - just started, w1d1 is done so far Smile

2011 Goals:

• lose more weight
                          • run 1000k
                          • be more confident in my running abilities

Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop. | my running blog | upcoming races

Wingz

Professional Noob

Please add me to the C25K list - just started, w1d1 is done so far Smile
                            Gotcha! Love the name. Smile

The Running Mom

Please add me. I will be doing Week 3 Day 1 tomorrow (3/4). Thanks!
                              Monica My Blog
                              Wingz

Professional Noob

Please add me. I will be doing Week 3 Day 1 tomorrow (3/4). Thanks!
                                I put you in under the C25K graph. Let me know if you're OHR! Welcome!