Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

Get your name added to the graphs! (Read 1412 times)

Singer who runs a smidge

Fixing to start week 1 on December 3rd ...

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

theyapper

On the road again...

Got you added!  Be sure to update your progress as you go through the program.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

Bouncy Butt

Runner's legs I have not

Started last week... just completed W2D2 today. Please add me, thanks! Smile

Dutchie42

Hey Yapper, it's me, Dutchie, from a long time ago Joking

I have been inconsistent with the running for over a year due to trying to combine school with work and family and everything else. Then did OK over Summer (no school) and quit completely when school started again in September.

I'm now trying to get back on track but think it's better to do a sort of C25K again. I just completed week 1 and going a little faster than the actual C25K schedule. Guess my legs still haven't forgotten how to run.  I've given myself permission to run on the TM as often as I want and to not fret that I only run 3x week. Which helps.

See you on the forum somewhere,

waves

Dutchie
          Run the day, or the day runs you.

rockermom

Hi, Please add me to the C25K graph.  I'm finishing up week 2.  Thanks!  So glad I found this thread!

Starting today ... W1 : D1

Crimson Stride

Hi there! I just finished week 3 and will start week four on Tuesday, and if doesn't kill me, I will finish it! Smile

Hello all,

Trying to stoke to runner in me (again).  Currently at W1 : D3

“Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, full effort is full victory." - Mahatma Gandhi

idelsan

My name in a graph! Wow! I am on week 6. Thank's!

De-slacking in progress

add me to the C25K graph. Just finished WK1

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14