Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

Get your name added to the graphs! (Read 1412 times)

David44

Week 1 please Big grin
    Goals: Complete Couch to 5k Lose 30lbs Be ready for a 3 day 30 mile hike with a 30lb pack in Glacier NP this August
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Week 1 please Big grin
      You're on, David! I put you at week 1 in the C25K program. Use the form at: http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=p2tq-nMzOyRkCmT2fM62mHw&hl=en to update your weekly progress. The graph on the home page of this group should update in about 5-10 minutes after you make a change. Welcome!

Roads were made for journeys...

run4fun8910

Hi, I am hoping to join your group. I just completed week 1 on Sunday. I run W,F,Su. Thank you.
        Short term goal: 5K Long term goal: half marathon. Stay injury free. Shawn
        Wingz

Professional Noob

Hi, I am hoping to join your group. I just completed week 1 on Sunday. I run W,F,Su. Thank you.
          Welcome Shawn. I put you down as "on" week 2 of C25K. Welcome and please feel free to use the form to update your weekly progress! Big grin

Could you add me please? I just finished week 5 day 3.
            kristenc24

starting week one tomorrow!
              Wingz

Professional Noob

Welcome! zoeybug, I put you as week 6 in the c25k program to start. kristenc24, I put you in week 1 of the c25k program. You should both be on the graph now. When you finish with a week, use the form at http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=p2tq-nMzOyRkCmT2fM62mHw&hl=en to update your status on the graph. Smile Good luck in your journey and keep us posted!

Baby bean!

I was not going to do my name in the graph considering I was a C25K dropout last fall...but we'll try the graph again. I am in week 3.

Goals:
                  Finish C25K

I'm slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter, but I run.

Wingz

Professional Noob

I was not going to do my name in the graph considering I was a C25K dropout last fall...but we'll try the graph again. I am in week 3.
                    Welcome back, sushigirl! Congrats on getting back up on that horse after it threw you. I think I started running at least a half dozen times over the years before it finally "stuck" with me. Got you on the graph again. Sushigirl, were you here when we switched over to the automated form? It's at http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=p2tq-nMzOyRkCmT2fM62mHw&hl=en. Let me know if you have any troubles. Smile

Baby bean!

Welcome back, sushigirl! Congrats on getting back up on that horse after it threw you. I think I started running at least a half dozen times over the years before it finally "stuck" with me. Got you on the graph again. Sushigirl, were you here when we switched over to the automated form? It's at http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=p2tq-nMzOyRkCmT2fM62mHw&hl=en. Let me know if you have any troubles. Smile
                      No, but that definitely should make it easy to update. Thank you!

Goals:
                      Finish C25K

I'm slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter, but I run.

Loves the outdoors

Hi, I've just finished week 8 day 2 of the Couch 2 5k Smile Can you add me to the graph please?

One day I decided I wanted to become a runner, so I did.

Wingz

Professional Noob

Hi, I've just finished week 8 day 2 of the Couch 2 5k Smile Can you add me to the graph please?
                          Got ya on. Welcome! Smile

jcoreyc

Could you please add me? Finished W5D2 yesterday. Thanks much.
                            Wingz

Professional Noob

Could you please add me? Finished W5D2 yesterday. Thanks much.
                              Welcome aboard!

Hey Wingz! I have joined and am completing week one! Thanks again