Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

**PLEASE** Let me know where you are in the program (Read 278 times)

theyapper

On the road again...

Hey everyone -

I've been asked by eric (the head RA guy) to take over the ownership of the group, and I'm trying to get the charts updated.  Let me say I'm thrilled to help out because C25K is what got me going as a runner.  Feel free to check my log to see how far I've come since April 2008 when I was knocking out the 3 and 8 minute segments in C25K.  Congrats on your progress so far!

Now, here's what I know so far:

I don't have editing access to the Google docs that run the charts, so I've downloaded them to my computer and am modifying them as much as possible.  This means that for now, the automatic form that you might have been using to update your progress isn't functional.  I'll try to get it working at some point, but for now I'll just manually update progress for now.

So......here's what I need from you:

If you're in one of the 2 programs, please reply to this thread with which one (C25K or OHR) and which week of the program you're on (starting the week of 4/24/11).

I'll be checking the weekly threads to see where everyone is, but if I miss you, send me a message here or just place a response in a weekly thread that says something like "CHART GUY!!  I'm not on week X of (program)."

Thanks!

Paul

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

theyapper

On the road again...

Wingz did get me set up with the Google docs (thanks!) and that allows everyone to continue using the automatic form for inputing your progress.  Remember that you can put your information in the form, but you won't show up on the charts until I get you added on the Google doc.  That still has to be done manually.

Link for the automatic progress form:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=p2tq-nMzOyRkCmT2fM62mHw&hl=en

Link to make sure you're added to the Google doc:

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/C25K/forum/afa43f18bb754b8c9006361dd4100005

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul