Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

Where are you in the C25K plan? (Read 506 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Truer words were never written. Smile k
    Sure they were. Just not by me! Tongue

Roads were made for journeys...

nualacharlie

Hi guys Im starting the C25K again (w1d1) today after getting to the end of week two in unsutiable shoes and hurting myself ( http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/8414717cbc3b4a618a1ce81734d32ea4). So far so good but time will tell Smile Charlie
      Wingz

Professional Noob

Waiting for W1D2... Big grin

nualacharlie

well just finished W1D3 and all good Smile
          Wingz

Professional Noob

Looking pretty good there! A thought for you - and you already know this since you put it in your text notes - if it hurts when you run faster and doesn't when you run slower, YOU SHOULD BE RUNNING SLOWER! Tongue Just noticing that your last two times seemed to be creeping back up in speed relative to your other runs. The name of this game is to get to 30 minutes without hurting yourself. Trying to run too fast right now will get you hurt. It ain't worth it. Wink Keep up the good work!

nualacharlie

Thanks for the advice there, and your right. I guess it just doesent feel like im going fast at the time, i can definitely talk and could probably sing but i guess my legs have a bit of catching up to do compared to my heart and lungs. Wink And thanks for the support Smile