Charlotte, NC area runners

Week of 12/6/2010 (Read 230 times)

Nice Mike, proud to have an overall winner in our little group.  That race will be on my radar, seems easier logistics and a bit flatter than Thunder road or maybe even as a double after TR for next year.    

Are we there yet?

Nice Mike, proud to have an overall winner in our little group.  That race will be on my radar, seems easier logistics and a bit flatter than Thunder road or maybe even as a double after TR for next year.    

here is a look at the elevation.(CLICK ON ELEVATION "LARGE" ON THE LEFT. i wouldn't say its any less hilly than TR..

Nice race, Mr. Kahn.  Way to keep pushing and not get too paranoid.  And I'm glad the police car knew the route!)

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Looking at the elevation again, I see that there are some big long hills, in addition to a few rollers.  I guess I misread it the first time and failed to consider the hills starts below the baseline.

Are we there yet?

Looking at the elevation again, I see that there are some big long hills, in addition to a few rollers.  I guess I misread it the first time and failed to consider the hills starts below the baseline.

@HappyFeet - yeah.. good thing i didnt pull up the elevation before I registered or raced... going in blind made for a better experience with less anxiety

easily the most hilly race i have ever run.. boston included.

@Clive - thanks.. yeah he was making me jealous just reclined back chillin out in the heated car..