laurabs24 14.6 mi
    Lpadg 10.8 mi
    alholley 4.0 mi

Last week:

Runner Date Event Dist. Location Goal Result

This week:

Runner Date Event Dist. Location Goal Result
    Tar Heel Mom 24AUG2013 Ortho Carolina 10km Charlotte NC 55:00  

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Current conditions as I get ready to run:

Cloudy ... with sharks!

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

It will be relatively chilly tonite for you! At least your far away from drivers who don't yield to runners who masquerade as runners!

Rob

THM, I haven't made that run in awhile so I'm not sure either. The Tuesday run covers from Dresslers to the hospital, then hits the Booty Loop so it's only a short distance along the creek.

THM, the greenway is fine. I ran the Booty Loop run Tue nite and it was fine (dry) from Dresslers to the Hospital (and as I ran up the ramp I could see it was ok all the way down to Freedom Park). I ran my cool-down fr Dresslers out past Target past CPCC and that portion was fine (and dry) also.

Rob

Tar Heel Mom

kween

THM, the greenway is fine. I ran the Booty Loop run Tue nite and it was fine (dry) from Dresslers to the Hospital (and as I ran up the ramp I could see it was ok all the way down to Freedom Park). I ran my cool-down fr Dresslers out past Target past CPCC and that portion was fine (and dry) also.

That's good to know. I usually enter at CPCC from 4th St. and last time the water was raging and above my head.

Nolite te bastardes carborundum.

under a rock

Current conditions as I get ready to run:

Cloudy ... with sharks!

Sharknado warning? Be careful, apparently sharks in this situation can still breath and pursue its prey on land and in the air.