Marathon Trainers

Something more like the CR thread? (Read 194 times)

Hello! Are any of you familiar with the way the CR trainers thread worked and is there interest in recreating it? I've put the question forward on the MMM group as well. Sorry for double posting, but I am not sure who is where on this new (to me) site. See 3rd reply down: http://www.runningahead.com/forums/post/182e18ca7afc4057bb6fe1bb812acb8a#focus

Oh Mighty Wing

what do you mean? this is the marathon trainers gang from over at CR. ok so went and looked at your description and i'm not sure where that thread was on CR. This is the MT group from newbie cafe.

Dave

I remember which thread you were talking about now. Typically it was titled: Spring/Fall Marathon Trainers and the starting post listed everyone in the group and their upcoming marathons. Some of those same folks are here but I wasn't that familiar with that group. What we have is a link to a calendar on the front page maintained by Bugs. You can click that link and add your event. As events get closer, usually someone will bring it up in our weekly discussion threads.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Bugs

They were under Mainstream Racing, and were typically must faster than the folks here, sort of a different league. Tongue (Although they did take me in for awhile.) This like when a tornadoe hits and everyone is trying to find their relatives. Where is Aunt Tilda? Cry

Bugs

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

They were under Mainstream Racing, and were typically must faster than the folks here, sort of a different league. Tongue (Although they did take me in for awhile.) This like when a tornadoe hits and everyone is trying to find their relatives. Where is Aunt Tilda? Cry
            So if I hook up with them, I'll get a lot faster? Cool! I love you folks, but I'm outta here!