Marathon Trainers

Week of 6/14/10 (Read 228 times)

evanflein

Wow, she really slowed down at the end. 12 minutes to do the last 1.2 miles. Hope she's ok.

Good run, Bryan. I bet you would've taken almost a minute off your time if you'd run it as miles 2, 3 & 4 of your run! Very sad memorial though. Good way for his parents to honor their son.

Order of the day today is to not overdo stuff around the house and garden. These night time races offer unlimited opportunities to ruin your chances by wearing yourself out earlier in the day!

Ok, Murphy posts his kid. Here's mine.

Happy Camper

Heartbreaker, just like Mom. 

Determination: The feeling you get right before you try something incredibly stupid.

Cashmason

So sorry about your  RP  daughter  Bugs !
          Handsome young man you got there Erika!

CONGRATS BUGS on another marathon finish!

I'm exhausted. Woke up at the crack of dawn for an early morning slog run. Busy day today. DD had her first game in her  softball tournament which they won. Anyway  got an early morning tomorrow and a very busy day planned. 

Happy Fathers day again to our blister fathers!

Hey cash how's the calves?

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

evanflein

10k race report is here.
            theyapper

On the road again...

Nice report.  Congrats on a huge PR!

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

Kimmie

Once again, totally AWESOME, Erika!
                AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Knocked off a couple short distance races this weekend, "enjoying" the humidity. Made my goal time on the first (5K), missed it on the second (10K). Not very surprised by that. Fortunately the tiredness and pain of the race course fades so fast that now I think it was fun.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Wow, big PR Erika -- congrats.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

evanflein

Thanks guys. And you know what Perry? Racing is sort of like childbirth. If you knew how much it hurt at the end, you'd never do another one.