Marathon Trainers

Week of 4/20 - Boston (Read 345 times)

Dave

Have fun, Kimmie and Pace! I'm looking forward to a great race report from you and I hope you two get a chance to meet up.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Prolly too late, but good luck you guys! And have fun!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Bugs

Dave, What did you decide? Trying to come up with your next nickname but I got brain fog.

Bugs

Dave

Dave, What did you decide? Trying to come up with your next nickname but I got brain fog.
          I decided I don't want a nickname. But unless the weather is terrible, I'm going to run the full.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

No nickname? Hmm -- I'm not sure you get to decide Smile Uh, which race are you running? Are you going to Frederick next weekend? 5.1 miles, 47:10, 9:19/mi, AHR 131 (67% MHR)

Dave

Glass City. Don't think I'll make Frederick. Too many hills. I can't even run bridges after mile 18 Tongue

dgb2n@yahoo.com

theyapper

On the road again...

Got in a quick 2.5 miler before heading out to speak at a youth retreat for the weekend. Get to run my long run in the foothills of NC in the morning. Have a great week-end, everyone!

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

Kimmie

hey you all! I ran my first leg- 5.3 miles in 43 min. Met pace and have seen him a couple of times. This is so much fun! Getting ready to run again soon. More later.
                    Wow! Real-time updates. Thanks, Kimmie!

Dave

hey you all! I ran my first leg- 5.3 miles in 43 min. Met pace and have seen him a couple of times. This is so much fun! Getting ready to run again soon. More later.
                      Woohoo! Great job, Kimmie! I made a bid on a house today. Confused Little bit of a lowball offer but that's what the market is like. Should hear something on Monday.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Hail to The Victors!

Woohoo! Great job, Kimmie! I made a bid on a house today. Confused Little bit of a lowball offer but that's what the market is like. Should hear something on Monday.
                        That was quick! Gonna do some more looking tomorrow as a fallback?

Dave

No. I've got 2 fallbacks. This was my second trip and we had narrowed the neighborhood and houses down before looking today. Ironically, my plan before coming up was to bid on this house if it was as nice as it looks. And it was. I could've saved myself the trip but then I wouldn't have been able to run in Glass City. What time are you hitting the expo tomorrow?

dgb2n@yahoo.com

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Best wishes to all bids & marathons and relays and races this weekend Smile

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Shannon is running CMM and I THINK she's got a pacer to help her BQ. GOOD LUCK!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Dave

Shannon is running CMM and I THINK she's got a pacer to help her BQ. GOOD LUCK!
                                I didn't piece that together but it does sound like it. She didn't come right out and say she was even running it on FB. Good luck, JF!

dgb2n@yahoo.com