Marathon Trainers

Week of 8/31 (Read 238 times)

I'm back at work today, but don't feel a whole lot better. I sure sound worse! Not sure how this day will progress. I brought my running stuff to work with me but not sure when/if I'll go. I wanted to run 8-9 today, and running home from work would be about perfect and DH has my car today so... we'll see.

Hope Bugs and Kimmie made it out for a run. Taking a break is always nice and a good thing to do, but know when to get back out there.

Bugs, I'd pick cherry. (we did cherry cabinets with a natural finish and it's absolutely gorgeous, slowly darkening over time)

Eagerly awaiting baby news from Murphy!!

Sorry you're not feeling a whole lot better Erika! Hopefully you feel better by the end of the day at work!

Like you we have cherry cabinets and LOVE THEM!!

OK Murph update update Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

CONGRATS JEREMYY on hitting 2,000 miles so far!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Oh Mighty Wing

CONGRATS JEREMYY on hitting 2,000 miles so far!!!

+12332434562562

evanflein

Yeah, big congratulations on that, Jeremy! I'm at least ahead of that damn pace bunny again. That break I took in April/May really set me back.
            Yeah, big congratulations on that, Jeremy! I'm at least ahead of that damn pace bunny again. That break I took in April/May really set me back.

WTG on getting ahead of that vermon Erika!

Bugs

Erika,

I was freaked about the darkening over time, can't handle what I can't control. Smile

Current Kitchen - It's such a disappointment compared to the house.

Inspiration Kitchen - This is cherry wood. Isn't that stunning. I love it.

Pam,

Yes I will post pictures. This could take a while though because we are doing everything we can ourselves so we can afford the extras. I may be eating macaroni and cheese on granite counter tops for a long time. Smile

Okay, going to try and run now for the first time since Thursday. Calves feel better. Guess if you rest you don't have to run to the chiropractor. Smile

Bugs

Oh that white would drive me CRAZY lol Can't wait to see your kitchen when it's done! BTW here's mine (if ya don't mind me posting pics)

By the way in the 2 years since we had the house built the cabinets haven't darkened all that much *knock on wood*

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

pretty stone and tile and metal island in the inspiration shot

and pretty tile in Pam's kitchen shot

Got 90min run in (cause it was on DW's schedule) and revived a local Wed eve run at the same time, so that was neat. Probably working long day starting early in DC tomorrow -- gonna try to get to bed by or before 9PM so I can get up before sunrise, run, and check email to find out what plans are -- that's way early for me to go to sleep or wake up, so I'm crossing my fingers that it works....

Weather was lovely -- down in the 70s again -- we grabbed some food nearby afterward and ate outside so we wouldn't be cold, and were still a bit cold in the low to mid 70s. Guess we're still acclimated to summer.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Oh Mighty Wing

Pam - that's beautiful!!!

7 and change tonight. Felt very good!! Even got to run with a group - that was fun!.

Bugs

Very nice Pam! The white isn't so bad it is just cold and doesn't go with my stuff. When we bought the house we knew we would remodel the kitchen I've just not had the gitty-up-to-go and do it.

10.25 miles @ avg pace 8:27 Do I get the password now that I'm running again?

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

that is AWESOME!!!

Very nice Pam! The white isn't so bad it is just cold and doesn't go with my stuff. When we bought the house we knew we would remodel the kitchen I've just not had the gitty-up-to-go and do it.

Oh if I was into white I'd love that kitchen! I totally understand on not having the gitty-up-to-go do it. I think that was one of the main reasons we built , well that and even older homes cost a pretty penny (at the time)

GREAT run bugs!!  

Thanks Perry, Shan and Bugs! Dh designed and did the backsplash himself. The photo doesn't do it justice! We have a list of stuff to do to the house that just keeps getting longer instead of shorter. Dh just doesn't have the time and I just don't have the craftyness or whatever  to do stuff to the house.

Perfect night for a run huh Shan!

Well tonights 5.5 mile easy run was more of a moderate paced run. When I saw my pace for second mile I decided to do at least 2 fast miles. Well 2 went to 2.5. Then my mile cool off. Course by the time I was almost done with the cool down I was like well if I turn here I can add another half mile to my run DAMN why didn't I just run the third fast mile. Needless to say I ran a fast .3 then cooled down for the last .2  Totally fits my ADD!   So 6 miles in the books for tonight. Totally an invigorating run! 

Just had an OMG moment!  For some odd reason I was thinking today was Tuesday so I didn't weight lift. Uh no wonder I'm feeling so good, it's freaken hump day! GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh Mighty Wing

Perfect night for a run huh Shan!

Darn tootin!