Kimmie 31.9 Mi 4:56:48
    dgb2n 28.9 Mi 4:16:42
    Bugs 26 Mi 4:00:22
    VixiDu 18.3 Mi 3:03:39
    Dutchie42 13 Mi 2:22:42
    lilcat19 12.3 Mi 1:47:48
    theyapper66 8.5 Mi 1:29:01
    Cashmason 2.7 Mi 27:18

On the first full week of 2010, 80 miles was good for only second place with a lurker in the lead.  Strong mileage from some of our perennial favorites (I suspect Bugs is just lagging in her logging).  Some injuries as well taking Erika and Pam out of the picture.  I was pretty happy with my mileage, my highest week since June and two solid weeks in a row (dang that makes my running sound awful).

Would be nice to hear from Inertia and some of our less active members. 

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Kimmie

good running you guys!

thanks for the update, Dave.

3 easy miles plus that boot camp again.    Some of those exercises are so dang hard.  Trying to decide if I want to continue and be able to keep up the mileage.... hmm....

Bugs

Log is accurate, just being a slacker with all that kickboxing, swimming, and biking last week.

Bugs

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

slacker ... all that kickboxing, swimming, and biking...

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Bugs

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Does it mean stupid person that overdid it last week, because that is what I am.  Will be praying to the foam roller today.

Kim,

I feel your delima. I really don't want to just run either.

MTA: I also went bowling..maybe that was it. No more bowling!

Bugs

Bugs

Are those little yellow shields hardware?

Bugs

theyapper

On the road again...

Legs felt heavy during the run today and knee didn't feel as strong, so even though my mind wanted to get 4 miles, I stopped at 2.7.  Oh well.  At least my running is getting more consistent.

Nice 2 weeks, Dave, and I can only dream of the time when I pop out an 80+ week.  Wow!  Very impressive you guys.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

evanflein

Bugs the yellow shields are "Administrator" tags.

Paul, I worked my butt off this summer and in August I had three weeks where I was over 60, I think the peak was 67 miles. I can't imagine running 80+ miles a week. I can't see my DH putting up with that...

Bugs

I'll never run 80 mpw. I think my max is about 62-64.

My legs felt better tonight, and was able to run 4 recovery miles. Think the biking made them sore and I could especially feel it sitting all day. I'm glad I didn't just do nothing. Followed up with a good arm workout.

Bugs

Cashmason

1.24 miles after teaching spin tonight.   Forgot my cycle shoes, so taught in my running shoes.

Soles way to soft for cycling.  Achillies hurt a bit during cycle.  Tried to run afterwards.  Achillies hurt after a mile so shut it down at mile and quarter.

Now the achillies really hurts and is stiff.

Good morning!

3 recovery miles yesterday, then a long day at work.

This morning did 8 miles instead of 10 -- it was a struggle on tired legs.  Not sure what's going on -- need to think about this.  Maybe need some rest days, or diet has been bad since the christmas break, or lack of sleep, or BP meds.  Can't do anything about the last, so I'll start with a rest day or two and looking at my diet.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Bugs

Lou,

8 miles on tired legs is tough. Smart to stop.

3 miles recovery for me. Think I will swim with one of those floating things between my legs today, but got to get my head in the water today.

Bugs

Good morning everyone!

Finally starting to feel somewhat "normal"  I'm finding that if I get some kind of workout in I can fall asleep without too much problem it's when I take a complete rest day that is still giving me problems. Looking to get a run in after lunch. Thanks to Bugs I'm hoping to be completely back to normal by the end of th month. 

Hope everyone is having a great day Smile

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Good morning!

3 recovery miles yesterday, then a long day at work.

This morning did 8 miles instead of 10 -- it was a struggle on tired legs.  Not sure what's going on -- need to think about this.  Maybe need some rest days, or diet has been bad since the christmas break, or lack of sleep, or BP meds.  Can't do anything about the last, so I'll start with a rest day or two and looking at my diet.

maybe it's winter?? Seems like a lot of people I know are having issue's with just being tired. Anyway hope you feel GREAT after a rest day or two!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

sorry to hear about the achillies Cash!

Sorry you had to cut your run short Paul but like you said at least your running is getting consistent!

As for me my year has started out pathetic. Guess that means it will ROCK at the end lol