Marathon Trainers

September 2012 (Read 101 times)

evanflein

C'mon you guys! get with the program... sheesh. It's September already!! 

Equinox is a week from tomorrow. Yikes. I guess I'm as ready as I can be. I've had some really good trail runs on the course lately, so that's about the best I can do. I leave tomorrow night for a conference in Phoenix, and there will be little time to run. I'm going to do my last "long run" of 12-14 miles tomorrow, and probably won't get to run Sunday at all. So... we'll just go from there.

How are you guys doing?

August was a busy month here.  September, not so much.

Hope all goes well in Phoenix for you, Erika, and same for Equinox.

Last week I was in California, at Monterey for a family wedding, and afterwards we went to Sequoia and King's Canyon National Parks.  Saw a lot of Big Freaking Trees!  We had fun hiking, but didn't do much running while there, only 5 miles a day.  Well we did do a 17 mile long run on Sunday while in Monterey -- I guess that counts.

17 miles again for me today, at a reasonable pace given we had a 1 mile road race yesterday.  I PR'd, finally breaking 6 (5:59).

Hope all is well with everyone else!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

evanflein

Equinox went well today, set a new course PR by a minute, at 4:11:27, but only 2nd in AG. Oh well, it was a good day. 

Bugs

Great job Erika. Again you just keep getting faster. I'm a bit shocked there was even one person faster than you in AG, you're just so dang fast. Well done. Hope the weather the was good. What is next?

Bugs