Marathon Trainers

Week of 5/10 (Read 287 times)

Bugs

I sure hope they are recovered well enough for my 100k this coming Saturday

Holy sh!t.

I just happy to run another 50 miles this week.

Bugs

Dave

Wow, Pam. Unreal. Congrats on a great effort. Try not to to take our team name so literally.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Wow, Pam. Unreal. Congrats on a great effort. Try not to to take our team name so literally.

+1!

Great job on a heck of a lot of running, Pam, and sorry about the sicknesses. Hope you recover well and find yourself able to look back on it with pride.

My 5K was decidedly short; I don't expect to break 18 on a real 5K. However, it was a great race, and I certainly enjoyed it. The running was very much like my last 5K -- I ran with my buddy Joe and we tried to chase down our buddy DR, but unlike the last time, this time I did not succeed in catching him -- and I'm quite fine with that.

Kim, I've seen kids hurl at cross-country 5Ks -- it seems not that uncommon, actually. It's a lot of stress compressed into a very high intensity race, I think. That said, sorry about the stomach issues, and hope you can avoid them next time, now that you have some important relevant diet experience...

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Congrats to Bugs on long run + another run on same day.

Dave - you just too busy with real life to run, or do you have injury? (Or are you not logging them?)

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.