Marathon Trainers

CONGRATS DAVE AND KIMMIE (Read 149 times)

This deserved its own thread Kimmie - 3:56:41 - Goal 3:59:59 - WOW - I think this was a PR as well. Dave - 3:39:23 Previos PR 4:16:54 - WOW
    Kimmie

This was a 7 minute PR for me. ( from 2005) Thanks for the separate thread.

Oh Mighty Wing

AWESOME JOB!!!! So Both of you kicked your goals asses!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!

Bugs

Very well done.

Bugs

Dave

Here's some pictures from the day. This was at the finish. I was sort of disoriented Big grin My family (minus DD3) Tri-Kev and I at the finish. I had to take my shirt off because I was getting chaffed. Team Blister. I think I like Team Superhero better

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Kimmie

Ok, I've got one too. Tomorrow I will take a picture and post it. Dave, you don't look anything like your avatar. Smile

Oh Mighty Wing

which avatar was it? He had one where he was not the center dude! It caused confusion for a while!! Dave nice pictures!!! Kimmie - I'm excited for your report and pictures!!
                evanflein

Awesome job you guys. So proud of and happy for both of you! Dave, that's an incredible PR you just got... wow... What's your BQ time requirement? Very nice blister, btw...

Dave

Dave, that's an incredible PR you just got... wow... What's your BQ time requirement? Very nice blister, btw...
                    3:20. Seems like an impossible task. Guess I'll whittle away a little at a time. Thanks. I'm sure we need some other qualifying blisters. Maybe we can do like a composite blister collage. Or maybe not Tongue

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Cashmason

Great Job Guys ( that includes Kimmie).
                      Cashmason

Btw . I love that medal.