Marathon Trainers

Tired (Read 155 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

I'm soo tired all the time. Am I doing too much or something? Am I not eating enough? I even went back to meat which did help a little, but i'm still tired. Any suggestions or ideas would be great!!

Bugs

Hym, any chance your pregnant? Surprised Maybe your iron is low? Doc can find that out for you simple enough. Are all those wedding plans tiring you out? Feel better.

Bugs

evanflein

Well, it's mid-winter, the holidays are over... it's natural to feel a little low and sometimes this shows up as being tired. Be sure you're getting out during the day for some natural sunshine and activity. Make sure you are getting enough sleep with all you're trying to do... Hope you feel better soon!
        Travis Groom

It could be any number of things. Over training can do it. I know a lot of people right now are feeling that post-seasonal blues. Some friends of mine are organizing a "Something to look forward to" party the end of this month to try to push past it and have something to look forward to. As Bugs mentioned, low iron. Any other outside stresses that are causing an imbalance in your sleep?

Oh Mighty Wing

I go to bed between 8:30-9, wake up at 5. Almost always sleep through the night. Maybe the iron thing is something to think about. I don't think i'm pregnant, on pill but always a possibility i guess. We haven't really had much sun here. Only 2 days this week had any sun. Lots of clouds to cover it up. So that could also be part of it! Thanks for all the wise words!! I'll have to look into some of this stuff! Bugs - i'm getting married in the bahama's I've had very little to plan. 20 people coming I think. We are going to try and all go have lunch together. I didn't do a reception because it costs extra (at an all inclusive resort - i just couldn't handle it!) We have passports and our tickets arrived. I went yesterday to exchange my dress for a smaller size (YEAH!!!). Brian is going to rent his tux down there. All i need is a bathing suit and some hot weather clothes because i don't have any. So it's really really not stressful!