Marathon Trainers

Boston Results (Read 174 times)

theyapper

On the road again...

Jeremy finished up in 3:13:12 - a blistering 7:22 pace.  Nice!

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

Cashmason

Erika is in with a smokin good time  3:32   8:07 pace

Pam has slowed,   hope she isnt hurting.

Kim is hanging strong.

I dont have PDR's  bib.

Jeremy is amazing

theyapper

On the road again...

Erika finished 28th in her division.  That's strong!

Paul

theyapper

On the road again...

Looks like Kim just finished up at 4:01.  A nice 9:13 pace for her.  Pam has def slowed.  Hopefully, like Cash said, she's not injured.

Paul

theyapper

On the road again...

Found PDR's info - she crossed the line at 4:08 (9:29 pace).  Fantastic!

Paul

theyapper

On the road again...

Pam hung tough - knew she would.  She's in at 4:31 (10:21).

Paul

Hey guys I'm ok.Female cramping and chest pain I couldn't run very fast or very far. Felt like DNF'ing from mile 6 or so on but that wasn't a choice. Anyway just thought I'd let ya know that I'm not injured.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

WTG ON SOME AWESOME RACING  BLISTERS!!!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Sorry you had such a tough race, Pam -- I hope you are feeling better today.

Way to go team blister!  Wow, Erika -- 28th -- you didn't say you finished so low!  Nice PR!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Thanks Lou!

Went for a "recovery run" but it turned into a walk. My heart rate was in the high 180's -low 190's even running at a 13:02 pace on the treadmill. Stomach and chest started hurting so I ended up getting a little over 2 miles done in 30 minutes. So what ever was going on yesterday is still going on.

At least my legs are feeling great HA ( can you hear the sarcasm?) 

theyapper

On the road again...

pam - my respect for you went way up yesterday!  The last half I ran my HR was in the 180s from mile 2 on and it sucked, but you gutted it out for the last 20 MILES OF A MARATHON!  Fantastic.

(I'm bowing...)

Paul

Cashmason

Hey guys I'm ok.Female cramping and chest pain I couldn't run very fast or very far. Felt like DNF'ing from mile 6 or so on but that wasn't a choice. Anyway just thought I'd let ya know that I'm not injured.

I am proud of you Pam.

Sorry you were hurting.    Takes a lot of courage to keep going forward,  when you don't feel good.

Dave

You guys are amazing. All of you. Someday ...

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Happy Camper

Congratulations and  great  running everyone!

Determination: The feeling you get right before you try something incredibly stupid.

pam - my respect for you went way up yesterday!  The last half I ran my HR was in the 180s from mile 2 on and it sucked, but you gutted it out for the last 20 MILES OF A MARATHON!  Fantastic.

(I'm bowing...)

Thanks Paul! Question for you. How long did it take to be able to run with your heart rate back to a more normal level? I'm still having issue's.