Marathon Trainers

Week of 1/6-1/12 (Read 387 times)

Bugs

Shan, It's in Excel, David Hayes spreadsheet. Most of 2007 is in garmin files, so it'd be nice to import that. Entering it all is a drag.

Bugs

Cashmason

Not a good day. My 15 year old dog died this morning. We adopted her off the streets of LA. Three years ago she helped me lose 100 pounds ( now 180 pounds) She always wanted to go for a walk, and when I started running, she loved to go running with me until she got too old to run. Still loved going for a walk, even last night. The last few months the walks have been a lot slower as she aged. Still have a 16 year old Pom who is in excellent health except for a cataract in one eye and missing a couple of teeth. So still have a reason to go for a walk. She was always too small to run very far. She could run fast, just not far.

Oh Mighty Wing

Cash - I am very very sorry to hear this sad news.
        evanflein

Aw Cash, I'm so sorry. They take a part of you with them, don't they? You gave her many years of a very good life, and she gave you love and companionship in return. Treasure that, and all the happy memories. I miss my horse... Sad