Marathon Trainers

To bugs..pretty please read! (Read 255 times)

Bugs

Blush giggle and snerk Blush
    Kind of makes a gift of a weight bench pretty awesome doesn't it. Oh what can I say...I picked him. Yes

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

Kind of makes a gift of a weight bench pretty awesome doesn't it. Oh what can I say...I picked him. Yes
      yeah right Dh would probably prefer something like that... I'm sure he wishes there was a goody drawer...

Cause I CAN

Oh, I was so worried I was a bitch.... again. Cry Peach, As great as we all are here, we don't replace having real life people in our lives, but it takes some work sometimes to get out there and meet people. How about making a New Year's resolution around this? Join a bookclub maybe?
        bugs I dont know if you missed another post I made but I have plenty of real life people to vent to who are supportive of what I am going through...sorry I came here and said anything....maybe I shouldnt have...maybe I should just stick to running related topics and leave my health out of it. thanks, thats all i'm saying on this subject
        Liver Transplant - July 2, 1991
        http://terri7291.blogspot.com/

Bugs

Shan, stick with the weight bench. The gift was returned. DH has a funny sense of humor. sorry Peach.. I mis-read what you said. Been up too late at night making x-mas nice for my kids. Exhausting work. Take care.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

Shan, stick with the weight bench. The gift was returned. DH has a funny sense of humor.
            Ha the weight bench got returned too. He didn't think he would use it - he accidentally found the receipt.