Marathon Trainers

Week of 12/7. (Read 247 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Jeremy, I don't think you'd have any problem with the 50k distance. You'd just need to work on slowing your MP down a bit to go the full distance without crashing. It's only another 5 miles, ya know.

+1

Smallest distance bump (half-mara to mara is +13mi, mara to 50K is +5mi, 50K to 50M is +20mi!, and 50M to 100M is - ugh, never mind).

And it seems more than socially acceptable to walk all the uphills. It's even recommended, AFAICT!

And it's fun to stop and eat at the aid stations, instead of hurrying thru for some goal time Smile

My condolences to everyone fighting injuries -- that sucks to have to deal with injury.

I'd offer my condolences to those of you running regularly in subfreezing, or even sub-zero(!) -- but I suppose you're somewhat accustomed to it.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

evanflein

I'd offer my condolences to those of you running regularly in subfreezing, or even sub-zero(!) -- but I suppose you're somewhat accustomed to it.

Hmmm, somewhat... I've become a bit of a treadmill baby lately! But it sure felt good to run outside today.