Marathon Trainers

Christmas week (Read 258 times)

Bugs

Erika, You're nuts..but in a very cool way. Oh my way to sweet home. I ran through the snow this morning but after we have a quick inspection of what Santa left the kids I'm hitting the TM for fear Dgb will beat me in miles again. Smile

Bugs

Dave

Maybe not Bugs but glad to know I inspire you Big grin. I took the day off and finished the week under 30. Trying to fight off what I'm afraid is strep throat (like the rest of my family). Erika is now the "Crazy Alaska Running Lady" in my house. Those were some pictures. Not sure I'm that dedicated but it sure is cool.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Bugs

Maybe not Bugs but glad to know I inspire you Big grin. I took the day off and finished the week under 30. Trying to fight off what I'm afraid is strep throat (like the rest of my family).
        Bugs is competive. All that eating paste seems to have given you a sore throat. Now if you weren't a man you'd probably learn your lesson from that. Wink Get better, you know they have drugs to shorten the days of that sickness. MTA: You know I like teasing you. I know I won't scare you out of here. Sick of traveling, someone very important will have to croack to get me back to ND before spring.

Bugs

18 weeks from the Flying Pig marathon. Training starts today!! Im excited to get back out there. Will be warmish..So I will get to run outside.

Oh Mighty Wing

woohoo go murphy go murphy go!