Marathon Trainers

Week of 12/29/2008 - 1/6/2009 (Read 352 times)

Dave

Felt good. Couldnt end December with 26.2 miles.
    Very festive, Murph Wink MTA: Fixed the link by copying the image over.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Oh Mighty Wing

Trent - ugh I mean Dave - that isn't Murphy's log... well it might be to Murphy - or maybe to me if I go look at Murphy's then come back here... I donno - but on first glance - not Murphy.
        It's mine. I thought it looked familiar. Smile

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Oh Mighty Wing

It's mine. I thought it looked familiar. Smile
          go look at my log, then come back here and refresh the page.

Dave

It was an accident. I was actually trying to post murphy's big fat red marathon bar and the nice little green bar. GReen and red. Very festive. If history is any indication, I'll be explaining this for another couple of days. People get emotional when they see what they think is their log posted.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Oh Mighty Wing

oh goodness...
                well it was my log when I first came in here..Apparently it is the last log you looked at. MTA I guess everyone has figured that out by now.

Bugs

Kids are at my brothers for two days. DH served me breakfast in bed, sausage and eggs of course. Going to fancy dancy restaurant we have a gift certificate for tonight. Perferct weather for a nooner, noon run that is.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

Kids are at my brothers for two days. DH served me breakfast in bed, sausage and eggs of course. Going to fancy dancy restaurant we have a gift certificate for tonight. Perferct weather for a nooner, noon run that is.
                    ohh man!!! That is fun!!! Forget the computer and the run - you two should stay in bed all day!!! (and by all day I mean for the next hour - then you will still have time for your run!)

Bugs

ohh man!!! That is fun!!! Forget the computer and the run - you two should stay in bed all day!!! (and by all day I mean for the next hour - then you will still have time for your run!)
                      Had to go to work, house is a pig-pen. Although my boss said I could start working from home on days the kids don't have school.

Bugs

go look at my log, then come back here and refresh the page.
                        Sneaky, that Dave.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

I think that was my log. Just a quick check in. I'm off work for the balance of the week. I have a pretty big honeydo list but should get a decent amount of running in. I signed up for a 24 hour virtual relay and got the 2:00-3:00am time slot. 10,000m time trial on the 2nd Other than that, painting, rest and recreation is about it.

Dave

Sneaky, that Dave.
                            I wish I were being sneaky, just careless. I fixed it now.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Bugs

Thinking of planning a race. Remember my 1 race/month goal? I'm short one for December. Thinking this one might have to be a virtual race.

Bugs

Dave

dgb2n@yahoo.com