Marathon Trainers

Week of 12/29/2008 - 1/6/2009 (Read 352 times)

Bugs

You're on.
    The New Year's Show Down will be tomorrow. I'll add a facebook event. There will be prizes mailed to you if you win.

Bugs

Kimmie

https://secure.marathonguide.com/register/NationalMarathon/ not sure how many have signed up or not yet for the National. The half price goes from $70-$80 unless you register by the 31st. This is one of the most expensive halves I've run but it's worth it. I need to sign up tomorrow. Had a nice run this morning... short and easy but beautiful.
        I like my runs, like I like my women. Short, easy, but beautiful
        Kimmie

Murphy- you're very witty Big grin Also wanted to add- I had an original goal of 1000 miles this year and then joined the 1500 miles group, thinking it was a long shot... can't believe I just hit 1400 today.
            Unfortunately for me, there is no 500 mile club. Great job on 1400 Kimmie! My goal is 1500 for 09. Pretty much have to do that to have a shot to meet my other goals.

Dave

Great job on the 1400, Kimmie. I'd like to hit 1500 next year (1200 this year). With the move and everything, it will be tough to keep on track on mileage. We'll see. might sign up for the Detroit marathon to keep me focused after March.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Bugs

I like my runs, like I like my women. Short, easy, but beautiful
                I'd LOVE to say a similiar thing about men and running, but I KNOW I'd get censored... Big grin I sent out the invitations to my race. Erika you need to join facebook if you want to race it. This is a real deal with prizes. This guy at work is running it, he's all excited because his goal was to run 20 races and this will be his 20th. We might run it together.

Bugs

The New Year's Show Down will be tomorrow. I'll add a facebook event. There will be prizes mailed to you if you win.
                  What's the deal with this? Meaning how will it work? Not sure I'll be able to run fast on New Years day as I had to shift my week around, but inquiring minds want to know. Would one need to join a facebook group or something to participate? Kimmie - congrats on the mileage!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

So this virtual race will be tomorrow? I'd be down for it. Will motivate me to get a run in before flying out to Miami.
                      I'd LOVE to say a similiar thing about men and running, but I KNOW I'd get censored... Big grin I sent out the invitations to my race. Erika you need to join facebook if you want to race it. This is a real deal with prizes. This guy at work is running it, he's all excited because his goal was to run 20 races and this will be his 20th. We might run it together.
                      ha. 'nuff said. I need to pull everyone ele's admin rights and run this forum with an iron fist.

Oh Mighty Wing

1 am!!!!! What are you crazy?!?!?! I plan on being asleep by then! yeah Kimmie!!
                          Uh, tomorrow? That might be possible. I should read the posts I quote more carefully.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Bugs

1 am!!!!! What are you crazy?!?!?! I plan on being asleep by then! yeah Kimmie!!
                            Shan, you can run anytime on the 31st. Facebook requires picking a time. I thought 1:00a.m.-11:55 p.m. would be obvious. It's snowing here, I won't run my race on a TM, but people can if they want.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

ohhh i gotcha!

Bugs

Uh, tomorrow? That might be possible. I should read the posts I quote more carefully.
                                We fly by the seat of our pants here. 5K RACE TOMMORROW, anyplace anytime... I requested your friendship in FB, oh I hope that was you.

Bugs