Marathon Trainers

To bugs..pretty please read! (Read 255 times)

Cause I CAN

Don't have your email or one I'd send this private but wanted to say sorry for whining, hope your not mad at me....you were right, everything turned out good and I couldn't be happier now. Thank you for sharing your story with me..it did help me.
    Liver Transplant - July 2, 1991
    http://terri7291.blogspot.com/

Oh Mighty Wing

Peach, I know I'm not Bugs, but I'm nosy. Please don't ever be concerned about whining here. We all care about you and if you needed to get some of your stress and anxiety out here then we were happy to lend shoulders and ears. And you didn't know Bugs story - but i'm glad that she shared it with us just as I am glad that you share yours. And if her story helped you find some light in your dark moment then i'm sure its intend was met. Happy Running!!! Shannon
      Cashmason

Peach, runners are used to whining. If you ever run with a partner, and you are doing a new longer distance on your long run. Watch how both of you whine as soon as you go past your old longest distance and you are in new territory. Both of you are hurting, and letting your partner know about it. Its quite amusing after a while. Glad to have you back with us.

Bugs

Peach, Great news that you are running again.

Bugs

Bugs

Peach, I'm worried what I wrote will come across wrong. Sometimes I don't like this Internet stuff....you can't hear people's voice or see facial expressions. Please know we all care about you and want you to be healthy and happy. We're a team here, thus "Team Blister", we stick together even when we're hurting. Take care my dear.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

Bugs - I'm more of a choose not to be a victim person myself - when I say that it comes across much less caring as what you've written.

Cause I CAN

bugs i am ok, didnt take it wrong...but please email me at terri7291@gmail.com want to respond to all that but would rather do it private if its ok? thanks

Bugs

Bugs - I'm more of a choose not to be a victim person myself - when I say that it comes across much less caring as what you've written.
                  You're right, I could have worded it better, that's why I responded again. Honestly I didn't want to reply to the thread in the first place. Glad you're doing better Peach. Good Luck with your running. I have no more to say.

Bugs

Cause I CAN

well I thank you for replying...and hope there is no hard feelings...I honestly didnt mean anything really. I guess I had been going through none stop hell for 4 months even before they stopped my running and I guess I snapped...I am ok now though. btw, this isnt my only place to vent, my family has been there to listen to me in real life but it helps to get it out here...thank you all for listening to me.

Bugs

btw, this isnt my only place to vent, my family has been there to listen to me in real life but it helps to get it out here...thank you all for listening to me.
                      That's great. My experience is it doesn't help, but that's me.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

You're right, I could have worded it better.
                        I was trying to say i thought you worded it well!!

Bugs

I was trying to say i thought you worded it well!!
                          Oh, I was so worried I was a bitch.... again. Cry Peach, As great as we all are here, we don't replace having real life people in our lives, but it takes some work sometimes to get out there and meet people. How about making a New Year's resolution around this? Join a bookclub maybe?

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

you are NEVER a bitch my dear!!!

Bugs

this thread needs some humor...

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

Blush giggle and snerk Blush