Marathon Trainers

Week of 1/5 (Read 355 times)

Bugs

Shan, This is weird. You know my calfs are cramping too. I also ran 1.5 miles today and gave up. Mine have been tight and just are not moving. I've had good luck with massage therapist before, they can sometimes get them release really easily. Graston does not usually help me that much, although I'm tempted to go crying to him anyway. He says to stretch various times throughout the day. I don't think it helps. Hope it does not affect your race. I did up the ab and arm work instead of running. Will try to jog on the TM tonight. I think Nobby would subscribe easy running. P2R, That's not a bad time at all. I kind of think the mileage thing can be overdone. Dave, I would like to stay at Lincoln Bedroom, can you arrange that? Wink I can get you into the Spam Museum if you come to MN. Wink Good luck on race tomorrow!

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

Bugs - sympathy pains I'm telling you!! Big grin

Bugs

Bugs - sympathy pains I'm telling you!! Big grin
        So you're saying after your race tomorrow my calfs will be done acting up? I sure hope we don't have to deal with this till after my next race, considerable longer wait.

Bugs

Bugs

Shan, Keep the faith sister. 6 miles progressive run 10:20 - 8:00 min pace. Time: 55:00 Army Fng Hard Smile Hope God doesn't punish me for that tomorrow.

Bugs

15.2 miles, 2:13:57, 8:49/mi, AHR 146 Windy and 34°F (no rain Smile )

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Bugs

Woot, woot Shan! Great job!

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

Short Report - 1:34:35!!!!! Longer report in the race reports stickie! IT WAS AWESOME!!!
                  WTG, Shan!

Dave

1:13:19, 167 AHR (Garmin time). Official time about 10 seconds slower. PR by about 20 seconds. RR in the sticky thread. MTA: Any word on our marathoners?

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Bugs

Dave, Great job on the PR. You have amazing potential, am excited to see you bust that 3:30 goal. Oh, somebody should see how those guys did. Dam them for not posting info. I ran harder the last three days. Today was 13 mile in 1:56. I am pooped, but will run 2-3 miles tonight just to stay loose.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

J Hallum - 3:17:34 Erika - 4:48:57
                          GREAT JOB MARATHONERS Hope everyone came through healthy. Great job Shan and Dave!!! Ran 9 miles on the indoor track (81 laps) in 1:35. Managed to keep pace where it needed to be for long run pace.

Oh Mighty Wing

81 laps!!! Shocked

Bugs

Murphy, There is this crazy indoor marathon here every year, you should come do it. They assign a HS track girl to watch you, so you do not have to count the laps. There is some sort of rotation pattern too. 40 miles total for the week, kind of shock considering I felt lousy. Very dizzy tonight despite drinky lots of water. Maybe chocolate cake would help. Yes

Bugs

J Hallum - 3:17:34 Erika - 4:48:57
                                Erika's time was really much better than this -- at least that's what I heard on the grapevine Smile