Denver Area Runners

Sale at Runner's Roost this weekend (Read 76 times)

Thought I'd pass along this email I got yesterday. Sale is at Denver and Aurora Stores only. Me thinks it might be time to go get me some flats! Loyal Customer: For our biggest sale of the year, we are offering you HUGE savings. 40% off our incredible selection of winter apparel, and 20% off our new spring apparel. 40% off ALL road racing flats. Closeout shoes starting at $25 40% off of trail shoes -- including brands like Salomon, New Balance, and Asics. 40% off our Gore-Tex, waterproof running shoes 40% off all wetsuits 20% off all items in the store -- including Garmin, Timex, Polar, hydration, and baby joggers. Come on out and take advantage of some of the best deals of the year! The sale starts today and runs through President's Day on Monday. See you this weekend! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Both the Aurora and Denver locations will be participating: 6554 S. Parker Rd., Aurora 1685 S. Colorado Blvd, Denver 9-7 Friday 9-6 Saturday 11-5 Sunday 9-7 Monday
    Dave
    "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
    --- Clarence DeMar

Rim Rock Dad

Thanks for the heads up, Dave. Guess I know where I'm going today!
      James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart

Top 'O the World!

Thanks! Roll eyes I was just posting on just running about how much gear I already have!!
        Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
          I, too, have entirely to much gear but that didn't stop me from coming home today with an armload of new stuff. I had to leave the store in a hurry before I started looking around too much Big grin!
          Dave
          "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
          --- Clarence DeMar