Denver Area Runners

Its a late test, but it looks good.. (Read 84 times)

Rim Rock Dad

I know its a little late for this test, but here it goes... http://www.blogthings.com/theeastereggpersonalitytest/ What Your Easter Egg Says About You You are cheerful, friendly, and open minded. You do your best to make sure everyone is happy, including yourself. Empathy comes easily to you. You are very forgiving. You don't hold grudges. You easily forget about any negativity in your life. Wow, I think it hit the mark with me.
    James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart

Top 'O the World!

What Your Easter Egg Says About You You are truly optimistic, open, and hopeful. And your optimism gives you the courage to live life adventurously. You love new experiences, ideas, and challenges. You see life as a fluid, growing process. hmmmmmm.......
      Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
        What Your Easter Egg Says About You You are whimsical, spontaneous, and fun loving. You connect well with people, but nature is your true love. Changing locations and scenery is important to your creativity. You are inspired by the surroundings around you
        Dave
        "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
        --- Clarence DeMar