Denver Area Runners

What's your personality? (Read 137 times)

Rim Rock Dad

http://www.blogthings.com/worldsshortestpersonalitytest/ You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant. Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle. You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs. For you, comfort and calm are very important. You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection. You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong. I'm not quite sure how to take results like this. Confused
    James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart
      You are funky, outdoorsy, and down to earth. While you may not be a total hippie... You're definitely one of the most free spirited people around. You are very impulsive - every day is a new adventure. However, you do put some thought behind all your actions. Still, you do tend to shock and offend people from time to time! Actually, that sounds pretty close. Not a hippie at all, however! Good runs to all, Dave
      Dave
      "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
      --- Clarence DeMar

Top 'O the World!

okay, now this has taken me to two different sites....one wants a login & $40....
        Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Rim Rock Dad

Thats weird, I just hit the link and it took me right there. Did you try to cut and paste it, or di you just click on it?

Top 'O the World!

I just clicked on it - twice....I dunno what I did.....digitally challenged @ X's! Confused okay, one was asking opinions ref how I felt about certain things - annoyed, not annoyed, etc - the other had me accessing colored boxes for whether I felt positive or negative towards the colored shapes?? both want logins...
            Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Rim Rock Dad

Now that really sounds weird. I couldn't tell you what's happening, its the same website that I've linked the other tests from. I will NOT ever ask you guys to go to a website that requires login without first telling you. The blogthings website has a question at the bottom for how you want your answer formatted, I always skip this. If you go down the page a little bit, you should see the beginning of the quiz. I personally haven't had to login for this particular website. If any of you hve any cool sites that we can get more of this kind of content from, please let me know. My goal for this forum is to make it fun, and a great place for us to get together. Any suggestions would be helpful.
              Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

Here is the deal, kids. There are actually two personality tests on the site. If you clidk on the first one you see, it takes you to another website that asks you about different shapes and colors and how they make you feel, and then it asks for all this information, wants to call you with a pin number, etc. However, when you first click on the link that Running Dad gave, if you just scroll down a little, there are about 9 pictures. You pick one picture and it gives the results. I got real confused too, until I scrolled down and realized tha test was on the first page and I didn't need to click to go to another site. Hope that helps clear it up a little. Clowning around
                "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." - John Bingham

Top 'O the World!

OK. Now I see that I was going somewhere else by clicking on "Click Here to Take the Test" above that...... Blush from the thing that you probably did: (pick a pretty picture?) Your Personality Profile You are dependable, popular, and observant. Deep and thoughtful, you are prone to moodiness. In fact, your emotions tend to influence everything you do. You are unique, creative, and expressive. You don't mind waving your freak flag every once and a while. And lucky for you, most people find your weird ways charming!