Denver Area Runners

What kind of coffee are you? (Read 165 times)

Rim Rock Dad

Try this quiz out: http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofcoffeeareyouquiz/ You are a Black Coffee At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it Your caffeine addiction level: high Well, its good to know I'll never go out of style. Wink
    James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart

Top 'O the World!

Me Too! Big grin....... You are a Black Coffee At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it Your caffeine addiction level: high >>>>>However, I answered this two completely different ways & still got the same answer.....??
      Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
      seemomgo

You Are a Frappacino At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modern At your worst, you are: childish and over indulgent You drink coffee when: you're craving something sweet Your caffeine addiction level: low Funny, cuz I never touch the stuff!!!!
          You Are a Soy Latte At your best, you are: free spirited, down to earth, and relaxed At your worst, you are: dogmatic and picky You drink coffee when: you need a pick me up, and green tea isn't cutting it Your caffeine addiction level: medium Most of these have been pretty right on, but this one missed the mark! My caffeine addiction level is way high, like Space Shuttle high. Soy? Green tea? Ughh!!! Tongue
          Dave
          "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
          --- Clarence DeMar

Top 'O the World!

Dave, I think they got us swapped!
            Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Rim Rock Dad

Confused Geez Dave, I don't kow what to make of yours. You haven't struck me as a green tea and soy latte kinda guy. (It is kinda funny, tho. Clowning around )
              James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart
              Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

You are Iced Coffee At your best you are: hyper, modern and athletic At your worst you are: cheap and angsty You drink coffee when: you're out with friends Your caffeeine addiction level: medium ConfusedGeez....I don't think that is me. I always thought my caffeeine addcition was a little more than medium. Guess you learn a little bit about yourself every day, huh?
                "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." - John Bingham

Top 'O the World!

Hey MP! How's that ankle coming?? Hope you're on the mend with all this fine weather we're having! Smile
                  Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

Mtnchk1 - thanks for asking! It is coming along fine. I actually sucked it up and raced the Snowman Stampede last weekend. Of course I was WAY behind dacook and runningdad...but I figure at least I did it. In a weird kind of way I am thankful that it happened when it did. That is my first real injury. And now I know that I can work through it and it doesn't mean that I have to totally stop everything. I am just thankful it happened in the winter and not the summer. Boy would that have been a drag!
                    "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." - John Bingham
                      Of course I was WAY behind dacook and runningdad...but I figure at least I did it.
                      You did awesome for having a bum stub. Beat me to the finish line!
                      Dave
                      --- Clarence DeMar
                        Confused Geez Dave, I don't kow what to make of yours. You haven't struck me as a green tea and soy latte kinda guy. (It is kinda funny, tho. Clowning around )
                        It's sooooo far off it is funny.
                        Dave
                        --- Clarence DeMar
                          Dave, I think they got us swapped!
                          They must have!
                          Dave
                          --- Clarence DeMar
                          Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

You're sweet...but you fail to tell everyone that I beat you to the finish line because I was running 10 miles and you were running 20! Big grin
                              No one had to know! BTW, the "nice shorts" comment had me laughing for miles!
                              Dave
                              --- Clarence DeMar