Denver Area Runners

What's the extreme for you? (Read 99 times)

Rim Rock Dad

What is the best extreme sport for you? http://www.blogthings.com/whatextremesportshouldyoutryquiz/ You Should Try Ice Climbing Cold, challenging, and downright scary And there's no way the snow is breaking your fall Hey, Dave. This sound kinda like that run we had last week, huh? Shocked
    James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart

Top 'O the World!

You Should Try Base Jumping One of the most dangerous extreme sports Illegal, potentially legal - but totally worth the risk rrriiiiigggghhhhtt!!! roflmao! sure!
      Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
        You Should Try Adventure Racing Not only do you have the extreme attitude You've the extreme endurance for an adventure race! Yeah, James. Yours sounded exactly like our run last week. Speaking of runs, there's a few pics of you from Sunday on RMRR's site. I was going to post one here, but I'll leave that up to you!
        Dave
        "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
        --- Clarence DeMar
        wildchild

Carolyn

Mine said ice climbing, too. I've tried it already, though. That's how I met my husband.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

Look's like base jumping will be next on my list of things to do.
            "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." - John Bingham

Top 'O the World!

Do we get to go somewhere exotic for this? Cool
              Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
              Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

I vote Costa Rica!
                "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." - John Bingham

Top 'O the World!

As long as they gots good cocktails..... Cool