Denver Area Runners

Iron Girl (Read 174 times)

Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

...and this goes out to all you women. The Iron Girl 5K/5 Mile is May 4th this year. If any you ladies are interested I will be running it. Not a real exciting course but a nice post race event. Just thought I would throw that out there as well!
    "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." - John Bingham
    seemomgo

It is a really great event. I will probably be there working the event with Luna Chix. I hope to also get to run the race this year!

Top 'O the World!

I'm actually pondering the Colorado HM in F.C. on May 4th....whaddya think?
        Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
        Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

I say go for it! I would go along with you, but I signed up to do my first duathalon in May, plus I would like to do the BolderBoulder again. So I should probably bow out of a 1/2 marathon if I have any hope of living beyond the month of May. Big grin
          "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." - John Bingham

Top 'O the World!

LOL! I hear ya! omg! I just picked up a copy of the Keeper...lotsa options!! decisions, decisions, decisions!!
            Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
            wildchild

Carolyn

I'm kinda looking at the Colorado Half Marathon, too. Or maybe the Slacker half marathon from Loveland ski area to Georgetown in June.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

Hmmm....with the word "slacker" in there it sounds like it might be my kind of race!
                Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

So...anyone else doing the Iron Girl this weekend....and this isn't for you boys!
                  sherpagirl

Sherpagirl

I really want to run a couple of road 5 & 10 K's this spring and this sounds like a good event but I am running Collegiate Peaks this weekend. Its my first race of the season. I am hoping the storm we are supposed to get tomorrow doesn't make the trails a muddy mess. Good luck everyone
                    If you're bored ask why you're boring
                    Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

I am running Collegiate Peaks this weekend
                      Best of luck to you! Be sure to let us know how it goes!

Top 'O the World!

Good Luck runners/racers this wknd!!