Denver Area Runners

Kinda weird (Read 284 times)

Rim Rock Dad

Just realize while I was running yesterday (God, that felt good!) that I haven't had to run through any snow this year. No trail shoes for the road, no yaktraks, no 3-4 layers to keep warm. Have any of you had to break out the hard winter gear for this last summer?
    James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart

Top 'O the World!

Well, umm....yeah, but not much Cool I'm sometimes (often) up in Park & Summit counties....& then there was Christmas week down here. Now that was some magical snow running! Wink
      Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
        Hey, James! Where you been hiding??? No winter gear runs this year... so far, that is. Looks like tomorrow may be a bit nasty. Nothing like a sloppy long run right before Boston...
        Dave
        "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
        --- Clarence DeMar

Top 'O the World!

Good luck w/that Dave! Wink
          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Rim Rock Dad

Be careful with that run Dave. Nows not the time to slip and bust something. I've heard Boston is kind of a big deal. Sorry about the hiding. The job situation and an ankle inlury sidelined me for a while. Trying to get back on the road, but its a little hard when you get home from work and you're completely exhausted from overtime. Can't complain too much though. At least I can get ahead on some more bills. Smile
            James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart
              I managed to get through the weekend unscathed! Had a slippery club race Sunday morning. Made myself take it easy, but still got a decent workout.
              Dave
              "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
              --- Clarence DeMar