Denver Area Runners

BolderBoulder (Read 362 times)

James- I'm with you. Phone (or text) is going to be the best bet. I'm in wave AA and need to meet up with my buddy Mike (you met at the Sneak) who is in FE. We've managed somehow to meet up in the past, but he's in a much later wave this year. Needless to say, with 50.000 peeps milling about, even the best meet up plans are iffy. I'm sending my phone with my warmups in my mobile locker so I should have it by 8:00 or so. After that I'm sure I'll hit the expo, etc., and plan to make a whole day of it. (Can't wait to see Ryan and Deena) Sooooo- if anyone wants my phone#, send me an email (d.a.cook@comcast.net) and I'll give it to you. By the way, James, I still have your number in my phone. I hope we can all figure this out without too much brain damage!!! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone! Smile
    Dave
    "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
    --- Clarence DeMar

Rim Rock Dad

I talked with the owners at Runner's Roost today, and they said that they're planning on meeting over at the south end of the stadium behind the goal posts. I'm going to try and find them at some point. Anyone who wants to get together after the race, email me at jdavenport3605@msn.com.
      James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart
        Anyone who wants to get together after the race, email me.
        I'm going to send you an email with my elaborate (not really) plan to meet Mike when he's done. You should be a few minutes ahead of him and I should be pretty easy to find if you're interested.
        Dave
        "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
        --- Clarence DeMar