Denver Area Runners

You gotta be kidding me.. (Read 255 times)

Rim Rock Dad

You guys gotta read this. http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D948V99O3&show_article=1 Shocked Tough, Arizona style.
    James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart

Top 'O the World!

Dude! Shocked
      Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Rim Rock Dad

I know! Crazy, huh!

Top 'O the World!

caught it on several different "news" sources + a coupla threads in here...
          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
            I shared it around the office and people got a good shudder from it.
              To clarify, I shared the story. Not rabies. Smile

Rim Rock Dad

To clarify, I shared the story. Not rabies. Smile
                LOL
                  But why must they use the J-word? Seriously people, if I'm running a freakin' mile to my car with a rabid animal clamped on my freakin' arm, at least call me a runner! Tongue
                  Dave
                  "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
                  --- Clarence DeMar

Top 'O the World!

notice all non-running media do that...must be a throwback to the 70's! Roll eyes I was doing some (I thought) intense intervals on the back trail one day & came up on some SSPR people doing a "survey" of trail users....I stopped for the free water & granola bar (for later) & to put my $.02 in on the paving of all the back trails....& the only thing on the form for my purposes was "jogging!"