Denver Area Runners

Green Mountain, 3/9 (Read 111 times)

Rim Rock Dad

I'm hitting the trails at the big "Greenie" Sunday morning, hopefully at 7 am. I'm planning on doing the 6.5 mile loop. But, if I feel like the legs have it in them, I may forgo the big slope on the west side and go around that. If I remember correctly, That should be right around 7.25. Anyone up for it?
    James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart
      I'm in. Remember we spring forward Sat. night/ Sun. morn! Wink
      Dave
      "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
      --- Clarence DeMar

Rim Rock Dad

Dammit! I forgot all about that. I'll make sure that the clock's adjusted. Hopefully, we won't get much snow overnight.

Rim Rock Dad

I'm having problems with my computer (its going in to get fixed tomorrow), so I'll be at the parking lot at Alameda and Florida at 7 am. If you're going to be there, call me at 720-299-0866. I'll wait if you guys call. If I don't hear by 7:30, I'll head out. Hope to see you there!
          sherpagirl

Sherpagirl

What was the mud factor on GM this weekend? I need to do my first 20 this coming weekend, I don't know if I have 20 miles on GM in the mud in me quite yet. SG
            If you're bored ask why you're boring
              We were there early, so the ground was pretty solid still. It would have been muddy in some spots a little later, but overall the trail was in pretty good shape. I've run in much, much worse lately! A few warmer days ought to dry it out nicely.
              Dave
              "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
              --- Clarence DeMar