Denver Area Runners

Computer getting repaired... (Read 142 times)

Rim Rock Dad

Just to let you guys know, my dropped and much used laptop is going in to get repaired tomorrow. Cry I won't be in as much, but I know you guys will keep the party hoppin'. Hopefully it'll only be out for no more than a couple of weeks. See ya in a while!
    James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart
    Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

Well...it would appear that we are a bunch of slackers if Jim isn't here to push us along. How is everyone doing? What is going on? Anyone run any good races lately?
      "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." - John Bingham
        Too busy slacking... it is taper time you know. Actually, I ate a ton of gnats on my run at Cherry Creek State Park this afternoon! That's always exciting. Geez, isn't it a little early for those little bastards?
        Dave
        "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
        --- Clarence DeMar

Top 'O the World!

gnats in March...hmmmm, & the dogs are moulting (is that a correct term/word?)
          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
          Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

Yes...spring and gnats are in the air. I got a nice big mouth full the other day running around a little lake near home. Made me remember why I love to run it in the winter and not so much in the spring. Oh well....extra protein!
            "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." - John Bingham

Top 'O the World!

Is Jim back yet???
              Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
              Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

Is Jim back yet???
                I don't think he has gotten his computer back yet. I will see him Easter Sunday and find out what the scoop is.

Rim Rock Dad

YAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! I got my computer back. I just spent the last hour getting my running log and maps updated. Since I was out, I got some new shoes from Runner's Roost (thank God for club discounts), and my sis got me signed up for Cherry Creek for the B-day. Hopefully, all the training so far this season get a new PR for that race.
                  James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart