Drinkers with a Running Problem

My favorite sign that fall is almost here... (Read 556 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Prince of Fatness

So have you had any yet?  It's been warm and muggy up here lately so I'm still in summer mode.  At the first hint of fall I'll be all over that stuff.

At my last trip to the Weyerbacher brewery Autumnfest was out.  It's a little different because it's an ale, but it is very good.

Not at it at all. 

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

So have you had any yet?  It's been warm and muggy up here lately so I'm still in summer mode.  At the first hint of fall I'll be all over that stuff.

At my last trip to the Weyerbacher brewery Autumnfest was out.  It's a little different because it's an ale, but it is very good.

I bought the very case photographed and had 2 last night. Excellent.  Still have a dozen beers left from the summer variety pack.  It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Prince of Fatness

I bought the very case photographed and had 2 last night. Excellent.  Still have a dozen beers left from the summer variety pack.  It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.

I may be having some of those this weekend.  So much for will power.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

I just bought my first Sam Octoberfest of the year.  I didn't see 12 packs of them, but I got a couple in a harvest variety pack.   Some good selections in there......

Boston Lager

Pumpkin Ale

Octoberfest

Black Lager

Irish Red

Dunkelwiezen

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Clicky

Had some on tap at a TGI Friday's in Reagan National Airport Sunday evening with dgb2n.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Dunkelwiezen

Had me some Trader Joe's branded Dunkel last night.

Jazz hands!

Boyfriend picked up some Lagunitas Sumpin' Sumpin' Ale today, along with some Bear Republic Red Rocket. Fall beer is delicious. We've got some Irish Red thinking about what it wants to be when it grows up in a 5-gallon bucket on the balcony.

run run run AHHHHHH run run run

Prince of Fatness

I love the fall beers, too.  I saw this and passed on it.  I think that I may need to go back.

Not at it at all. 

Former runner

I love the fall beers, too.  I saw this and passed on it.  I think that I may need to go back.

I picked up a 6 pack of these last night. Big waste of money thanks to the green glass. One of these days I'm going back to Munich.

Ross

My two favorite fall beers are:

Hacker-Pschorr Octoberfest and Dortmunder Dark.

But, I also get into Beck's Dark.  The Sam Adams aint to shabby either.

I love fall beer!!!!!!!  

- Anya

Biking Bad

finnegan begin again

Maybe just 'a sign'. Drinking Magic Hat Hex 'ourtoberfest' and watching live music on a Tues night Jon McLaughlin opened. He has Wannabe in a school girl crush. Now Stephen Kellog and the Sixers. Their release party I've got the whole brood out on a school night

"... the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value..."  Thomas Paine Dec 23, 1776 The Crisis 

Adversity is the first path to truth. Lord Byron

"No one plans to fail…..they fail to plan" Skinny Pete

Prince of Fatness

Had this over the past weekend on draft.  Tasty.

Not at it at all.