Drinkers with a Running Problem

Flying Monkeys are brewmasters...? (Read 172 times)

Needs more cowbell!

Apparently so... I still need to try this one:

Kirsten - aka "Auntie Kirsten"

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

A Dance with Monkeys

I had not heard of those. Hmmm...

Needs more cowbell!

They are both from the New Holland Brewing Co. did had the Zoomer yesterday and didn't really like it. Too bad. That Golden Cap looks interesting, though. The GR Marathon usually serves New Holland beers at the finish. Some good stuff. We used to live just a few feet from the brewery in an apartment above a downtown shop in Holland, MI. Good thing we moved, as there is also a Ben & Jerry's which is almost literally downstairs from our old apartment.

'14 Goals:

I hadn't heard of them either... they look interesting enough to try just for the interesting labels! Do they distribute outside of the MI area?? MTA: Interesting that I used the word interesting twice in the same sentence, interestingly enough!
          "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Needs more cowbell!

I hadn't heard of them either... they look interesting enough to try just for the interesting labels! Do they distribute outside of the MI area?? MTA: Interesting that I used the word interesting twice in the same sentence, interestingly enough!
            I'm not sure how large their distribution is. I have a feeling it's fairly local, though.

'14 Goals: