Drinkers with a Running Problem

single = booze time (Read 348 times)

Ever notice when you're going through a divorce, you tend to booze it up a little more? Well, that's me. I've met a bunch of new friends, and it's happy hour all the time now. Got to be careful! My mom had the nerve to tell me to stop drinking because the last thing I need to do right now is get fat. ! Can you believe that? Nice. LIke the only thing that's going to save me is to look cute so a new man can take care of me? Please!!!!!!!!

- Anya

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Besides, most men like a woman with a little cushion. Wink You do what makes you feel happy. You've got enough tough stuff to deal with, so if you need to kick-back with friends, I vote that you do so. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Prince of Fatness

Have a few drinks if you want to. Just don't use drinking as a crutch, I think that's where we all need to be careful. There's a fine line.

Not at it at all. 

Besides, most men like a woman with a little cushion. Wink Thank god for that!

- Anya

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, it's a damned good thing for me that DH is a T&A man and not a leg man... Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Yeah, it's a damned good thing for me that DH is a T&A man and not a leg man... Tongue
              Ha! I have my Grandpa's legs. Just what ever girl desires...........

- Anya

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha! I have my Grandpa's legs. Just what ever girl desires...........
                I got the worst features of both of my parents' legs. My dad's short inseam and massive quads and calves + my mom's cankles. Gee, thanks mom and dad. Roll eyes

~ Sarah Kay

I got the worst features of both of my parents' legs. My dad's short inseam and massive quads and calves + my mom's cankles. Gee, thanks mom and dad. Roll eyes
                  I've seen your legs, they are awesome and strong. You do NOT , I repeat, NOT have cankles!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you remember a few years back when everyone had to have long black boots? well, it was a real problem for me finding boots to fit my bill clinton meaty calfs!!!!!!!!! lol

- Anya

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

do you remember a few years back when everyone had to have long black boots? well, it was a real problem for me finding boots to fit my bill clinton meaty calfs!!!!!!!!! lol
                    Ha, yep...I can't do ANY boots, other than hiking boots that lace up. I tend to not like boots, I think because they always feel too snug on my lower legs. No sexy thigh-high boots for me. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Jazz hands!

Ha, yep...I can't do ANY boots, other than hiking boots that lace up. I tend to not like boots, I think because they always feel too snug on my lower legs. No sexy thigh-high boots for me. Tongue
                      I've found it strangely satisfying lately that my (only) pair of knee-high boots has slowly had less and less room around the calf.
                      run run run AHHHHHH run run run