Drinkers with a Running Problem

Three Floyds (Read 461 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I need to check if they serve PBR as a guest beer. That would explain a lot.

To be fair, PBR is my favorite slummin' beer.  It's nice to have on-hand for brats and when I want something cold after a run.  I cracked-open a NG Uff-Da the other night and it was just not the right choice.

beef, that's funny.  I will be SO glad when that jeggings trend runs its course.  I heard a back-to-school radio ad the other day that listed jeggings as a trend for this coming school year.  So it shouldn't have much more than another 6 months, I'm guessing.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Ostrich runner

Surely once the "jeggings" idiom took hold the writing was on the wall.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Surely once the "jeggings" idiom took hold the writing was on the wall.

I don't know...those stupid parachute pants were around for a while.  My parents would never buy them for me.  At the time I was really pissed--what squares--but now I am thankful that there is not a single photo of me wearing those monstrosities.  Never had Hammer pants, either.  Phew!

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

This thread inspires.

Guess what I'm drinking...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm thinking that photo was not taken recently...or maybe not even at your house.  That's one of my brother's favorite beers.

~ Sarah Kay

Prince of Fatness

What good is this thread if you can't get the beer in NJ?  I've got to give them credit, brew a beer, have it available just one day of the year, and have the demand exceed the supply.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I can't get the beer in TN either.

But I can in KY.

Next time, I may buy some extra.

Former runner

Calumet Queen

Picked this up on the way home yesterday. Available more than one day per year apparently. Wink

Ross

Prince of Fatness

Enjoyed another pint of Zombie Dust tonight. I really hope they will eventually bottle this tasty pale ale.

They bottle it!  I have one in my fridge.  Tomorrow cannot come soon enough.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

Zombie Dust is yummy.

Not at it at all. 

Am I doing this right?

And guys in jeans that they must have stolen from an 11 year old girl?

I need to check if they serve PBR as a guest beer. That would explain a lot.

Ouch!  I'm the furthest thing there is from a hipster.....however, I love PBR.  It is my go to when I'm looking to drink something not considered a "craft" beer. 

It also won a medal this year at GABF I believe.

Sorry, just wanted to defend PBR.  

I'm heading out to Michigan for T'giving.  Hoping to stop in the Chicago area for some 3Floyds to bring back home with me.  I've never had it, but am hoping to find some.  I'm open to any suggestions along I80 either on Thanksgiving or on Sunday morning (those are the 2 times I will be driving through).

No excuses....

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Because it is so popular most stores do not put it on the shelves. You have to ask for it. Frankly, I would recommend going straight to the source in north Indiana  It is quite the scene there. 

Prince of Fatness

Because it is so popular most stores do not put it on the shelves. You have to ask for it.

This was my experience when I visited Indiana over the summer.

Not at it at all. 

Am I doing this right?

Frankly, I would recommend going straight to the source in north Indiana  It is quite the scene there. 

This is what I would like to do.  However, the timing is not the best.  I'm doubting they will be open at the times I'm coming through.

Hopefully I can make something work out.

No excuses....