Drinkers with a Running Problem

Road trip to NYC in Oct (Read 200 times)

The voice of mile 18

8th wedding anniversary and we're heading to the big apple. will catch a play I assume looking for suggestions for bars, restaurants, plays, or whatever when you find yourself in manhattan.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

8th wedding anniversary and we're heading to the big apple. will catch a play I assume looking for suggestions for bars, restaurants, plays, or whatever when you find yourself in manhattan.
      I avoid the city, any city....at all costs! Smile

Michelle

I avoid the city, any city....at all costs! Smile
        I LOVE cities ... I'm having major anxiety about having to move to suburbia so we don't have to pay for private school in a few years Dead That said, I don't know NYC that well, Joe! I do know you can get really cheap Broadway tickets if you stand in line at T-K-X in the morning you want to see a show!
        2009: BQ?

The voice of mile 18

we've done the ticket windown thing in the past. just don't know any good plays. I like to visit the city every now and again to get my fill of excellent food and excellent overpriced drinks

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Scout7

Buono Notte (bad spelling on my part). It's in Little Italy. Lots of food for a good price. That's also where I got engaged.