Drinkers with a Running Problem

New Belgium (Read 460 times)

Prince of Fatness

I can't get it here, but I have had some sent to me and have picked some up while traveling. As it turns out I have a friend that is in Florida and he said that on his way home he might be able to stop and get me some.  I told him to get me any Lips of Faith, Ranger, 1554, or seasonal.  Crossing my fingers that he can go.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

In September, there will be two new LOF beers:

• Clutch is heavy on the chocolate, coffee and black malts, is 9% ABV, and is blended with wood beer.
      • Kick has a pumpkin and cranberry base and is also blended with wood beer at 8.5% ABV

Also, Belgo is about to join the line Ranger is in, meaning that it will be available year-round.  That is, two premium IPAs from NB

Prince of Fatness

He's coming back this weekend, so I don't know which LOF beers will be available.  Maybe Grand Cru?  I still have 2 bottles of La Folie so I really don't need that one.  I checked out the store's FB page and they just got Hoptober in.  I'd like to try that one.  I just told him to ask for New Belgium and LOF in the store.

I'm not into pumpkin but that Clutch sounds interesting.  Maybe I should go visit my mom in SC this fall.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I really like Hoptober.  But dang, seems early.

Prince of Fatness

Dude, beer is like clothes shopping.  They are always ahead of schedule.  I was just at the beer store last night and there are already Octoberfest beers there.  I love the style but I am still in summer mode.  If I get the Hoptobers I can always wait 'til September and beyond to drink them.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Went to the grocery.  Lo and behold.  Hoptober.

Dude.

I could not bring myself to buy any.  Yet.

Prince of Fatness

Heh.

Just got delivery.  The haul....

6 Abbey

6 1554

6 Ranger

6 Hoptober

2 Abbey Grand Cru

2 Super Cru

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Prince of Fatness

I had a Hoptober with dinner last night and it was quite tasty.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yes.

Yes it is.

I almost ripped open a box to add a Hoptober into it before shipping this morning.  Glad I didn't need to.

Prince of Fatness

Interestingly these LOF bottles were quite a bit cheaper than the La Folie.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yes.  LOF comes in quite a price range.

Prince of Fatness

I'll be making another New Belgium run in November.  I wonder what they'll have.  I see at least a 12 pack of 1554 in my future.  This is the store where I get the stuff.  Is it heaven or what?

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

Green's has both Clutch and Kick.  My friend is going down to Florida again in a few weeks so hopefully they'll still have some.  I may pass on the Kick .... not really into the pumpkin beers.

Not at it at all.