Drinkers with a Running Problem

New Belgium (Read 460 times)

Prince of Fatness

I would drink these.  Might be available in October when I go to Delaware.

http://mybeerbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/07/new-belgium-announces-newest-lips-of.html

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

I would drink these.  Might be available in October when I go to Delaware.

http://mybeerbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/07/new-belgium-announces-newest-lips-of.html

I occasionally run across LoF; however, if you see one of those Coconut Curry ones please set one aside for me.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

I occasionally run across LoF; however, if you see one of those Coconut Curry ones please set one aside for me.

Sure I can look but who knows what will be available in October.  NB will be just starting to distribute to Delaware this month so I cannot be sure how the timing will go with this release.  I would try a place like Kahn's if I were you.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Most of the Lips of Faith stuff shows up around here. That Yuzu looks interesting.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Sure I can look but who knows what will be available in October.  NB will be just starting to distribute to Delaware this month so I cannot be sure how the timing will go with this release.  I would try a place like Kahn's if I were you.

Sorry, forgot you don't get distribution.

Yeah, we see some of it around here, but I'd have to go to the beer store for that.  Big grin

I've been pretty good about staying out of there to try and lose some weight...especially with a keg from beer mile to finish off.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

Sorry, forgot you don't get distribution.

They are constructing another brewery in NC.  Once that opens I would expect that the distribution will expand to my area, might take a couple of years to get it done from what I have read.  Until then I can get it while I am on vacation, or if friends are on vacation, or if the beer fairy sends me some.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

They are getting closer.

http://mybeerbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/07/new-belgium-brewing-launches-delaware.html

Apparently what NB does when they come to a new market is offer a limited selection for a couple of months then they come in with the full lineup.  I was just down there and they had bombers of Fat Tire, Ranger IPA, Trippel, and Rampant Imperial IPA.  They also had bombers of two Lips of Faith beers, Coconut Curry Hefe and Yuzu.  The LoF were $10 but the others were a good deal. < $5.  Supposedly the full lineup will be available in DE the end of this month.

Not at it at all.