Drinkers with a Running Problem

how's everyones holiday party? (Read 351 times)

The voice of mile 18

had a lovely steak lunch w/ a couple glasses of merlot and 3 amstel lights during our yankee gift exchange(got a bottle opener and dark chocolate Sad ). I am lit up Smile . won't be going home anytime soon.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha! did and a couple of his cow-irkers had to go to a meeting or something at one of the plants 30 minutes or so from his work. Since it ended early they decided to go to a bar, rather than back to work. Big meanie got a glass of Oberon...we won't see that again until Spring. Sad

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I'm jealous - I didn't have any alcohol at my holiday luncheon. I had a wonderful lunch though - some pasta tomato dish with shrimp and a field greens salad and for dessert - CHEESECAKE with raspberry sauce. It. Was. Awesome! To top it off, two cups of coffee.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm jealous - I didn't have any alcohol at my holiday luncheon. I had a wonderful lunch though - some pasta tomato dish with shrimp and a field greens salad and for dessert - CHEESECAKE with raspberry sauce. It. Was. Awesome! To top it off, two cups of coffee.
          You think you're jealous...I don't have a real job, so I gets no holiday parties or luncheons. *cries* Oh, wait...I got that box o' riesling I can tap at any time. Hmmm...MIL will be here soon and then we are heading to DS's holiday party. I could use wine to get through that. Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

Ours was canceled.
              Ours was canceled.
              What did you do now?

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ours was canceled.
                That sucks...work + no party = crap

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

Business is in the toilet, all our dealers are canceling theirs, so we canceled ours. Eh, whatever. I don't need work to go drink.

The voice of mile 18

Business is in the toilet, all our dealers are canceling theirs, so we canceled ours. Eh, whatever. I don't need work to go drink.
                      oh it really helps

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

You think you're jealous...I don't have a real job, so I gets no holiday parties or luncheons. *cries* Oh, wait...I got that box o' riesling I can tap at any time. Hmmm...MIL will be here soon and then we are heading to DS's holiday party. I could use wine to get through that. Evil grin
                        You can have my job (not that you'd want it really), you'd do it better than I do. I have a feeling that you are much better at paying attention to detail than I am. I thought of you when I was at the state store the other day and I saw a bottle of Riesling. Big grin

Michelle

So, what does it mean when one of the board members spells the company name wrong? My Christmas card from the board has counseling spelled wrong!!!! Sounds like something I would do. Roll eyes

Michelle

Scout7

It means that the booze you should've had at your party was consumed by the board. Or their proofreaders.
                              It means that the booze you should've had at your party was consumed by the board. Or their proofreaders.
                              Yeah, those old bastards know how to throw a few back. Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You can have my job (not that you'd want it really), you'd do it better than I do. I have a feeling that you are much better at paying attention to detail than I am. I thought of you when I was at the state store the other day and I saw a bottle of Riesling. Big grin
                                Heh...attention to detail requires attention...Dane's ADHD definitely came from MY side of the family. Wink Mmm...riesling. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay